Strand Unikorn AS is a company with long traditions in agricultural businesses.The company is mainly located in the eastern part of Norway, with the main office in Moelv. The Strand Unikorn group also includes Hundseth Mølle in the middle part of Norway (Trøndelag) and Vestfoldmøllene in the southwestern part of Norway.
Our business areas are:
- Grains trading
- Seeds production and sales (grains -, gras- and potato seed)
- Concentrate production and sales
- Commodity imports (soya, corn, molasses etc.)
- Farming necessities and equipment sales
Strand Unikorn is joining Norgesfôr, a chain collaboration, together with 13 other similar companies in the eastern and middle part of Norway.
Key figures for the Strand Unikorn group:
- 150 employees
- Approximately 600 shareholders (mainly farmers)
- Total turnover: 1,63 billion NOK (2015)